Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Drawing of Megan Fox and my future husband :D

I have new pictures! Woop :)
Plus, I will be updating about the new Transformers 3 movie too for those who are interested. I have updates from a website, for example where they are going to film and where they are filming, and there are videos of the set and filming for those that want to see.
As you can see, this is Megan Fox again (I love drawing her, but the picture isn't as well as I expected it to be).

Mindy and Jensen Ackles :D

I know Jensen is now happily married (I like his wife by the way, so i'm not jealous suprisingly hehe), but we can at least pretend to live our fantasies hehe.

That is all for now, I'm still drawing Orlando Bloom, so when I finish him, i'll post it up :) Let me know what you think of the above and how I can improve...
oxoxoxoxoxox