Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Jerry East

19岁出道,高校毕业之后就成为私人教练,兼模特,拍过很多广告,上过很多杂志,包括大名鼎鼎的《DNA》,下面是一段DNA对其的访谈。
DNA: What inspired you to start a gym at the age of just 22?
Jerry: My plan from the age of 17 was to open a studio and then move on to a gym. My inspiration came from working in the city under a big name corperate company. I found that the gym was completely out for itself and didnt listen to its clientele and i believed i could do a better job, so i did!
DNA: You have an amazingly ripped body. How often do you work out?
Jerry: I actually train 5 days a week. I am very strict with my lifestyle and have a work hard, think hard and play on occasion attitude.
DNA: You are likely to be an object of attraction to both men and women. Would having a gay following disturb you?
Jerry: [laughs] Most definitely not. If someone likes the look of me, why should it disturb me? If anything it's the biggest compliment you can get and that's great!
DNA: Can anyone get fit and healthy?
Jerry: Now you have touched on a very passionate subject. I truly believe that not only anyone but everyone should lead a healthy lifestyle. It's not an if but a definite. To do something active, something fun and to have an aim will keep you healthy, focused and make it all that little bit more enjoyable.